Thursday 10 November 2011

Ray-Ban Raw Sounds

The fabulous P. invited me to the Ray-Ban Raw Sounds event in Shoreditch on Tuesday.

This party was one of three events (New York, London and Hong Kong) to promote Johnny Marr's design for Ray-Ban.
His glasses will be released worldwide in a limited edition of 1500.
100 of these will be sold in Ray-Ban's Covent Garden store!
(Christmas wishlist!)


Johnny Marr
and his sunglasses
Nothing extremely exciting if you ask me..
But I never (well, hardly ever) turn down a party offer!
So to The Village Underground I went.



Tom Vek was asked to create original tracks to be played at the Raw Sounds events.





I saw Tom Vek a long time ago in Fabric and I have to say:
Boy did he grow up!
With his hair combed back and Ray-Bans on he looked tres cool :D

No comments:

Post a Comment