Sunday 8 January 2012

Back to the 90's (again!)

Who of you lovely readers remember this funky lady?
Let me give you a little hint/
Her name is Sannie and she's from Denmark..
No?

Its Whigfield!!!

Oo Oo Aah Aah Sexy Eyes
I wanna take you to paradise

Remember her now?
Haha
Doens't she look Uber-90's-Eurodance?!?
I <3 it


Looking at her outfit now I feel slightly embarrassed about liking it back then.
I probably had a couple very similar looks.

But Hey!
That's how it goes, non?


I was 13 when Sexy eyes came out and I remember singing along as if my life depended on it.
(I seriously doubt that I knew what I was singing exactly :p)

Her first song Saturday Night is still one of my favourite getting-ready-to-go-out-songs!

Saturday night I feel the air is gettong hot
like you baby
I'll make you mine you know
I'll take you to the top
I'll drive you crazy
Saturday night, dance, I like
The way you move
Pretty baby
It's party time and not one
Minute we can lose
Be my baby

***

No comments:

Post a Comment