Tuesday 13 March 2012

#Wijvenweek dag 2: Guilty pleasures en kleine kantjes #Chickweek day 2: Guilty pleasures and negative traits

Guilty Pleasures?
I've got guilty pleasures all right.
Negative traits?
Well, I've got them as well, ofcourse.

Shall I write you a list?

- Guilty Pleasures -

* Buying a bag of M&M's and then eating every single one of them on the way home from the shop.

* Making a cup of coffee, not finishing it, making another one, not finishing it, ..

 * Watching Dirty Dancing, Under the Tuscan Sun and Dirty Dancing again, all in one day.

*Lying on the sofa watching the sun shine outside.

*Singing along, really loud, to my youtube favourites.
(all very 80's and very cheerful and only when I'm alone)

*Baking pancakes for in the afternoon and some for tomorrow and then eating every single one of them right away.

*Doing a little sexy dance while singing along to the 80's hits.
(Obvs failing miserably but Hey! I'm home alone!)

*Drinking Amaretto in bed.


************************************************************************************


 - Negative Traits -

* Taking out my anger on the person who doesn't deserve it.

*Stop listening when I get bored.

*Pretend I didn't hear something just because I want to be left alone.

*Acting as if I couldn't care less while I'm just being jealous.

*Trying to ignore something for too long and then suddenly just snapping.


***

No comments:

Post a Comment