Tuesday 12 June 2012

The 39 Steps


Just booked my ticket to go and see Alfred Hitchcock's 'The 39 Steps' at the Criterion Theatre, tomorrow afternoon.

I Can Not Wait!

I'm a big fan of Hitchcock's films.
You should all watch North by Northwest, Vertigo, To catch a thief, ...


Rear Window is my absolute favorite!

I love the little dog in the basket, the dancer, the couple sleeping on the fire escape, the buildings, the costumes, the colours, Miss Lonelyheart and Lisa's little suitcase.


*******

The thirty-nine steps is an adventure novel by the Scottish author John Buchan which was turned into a film by Alfred Hitchcock in 1935.

In 2006 the book/film was turned into a play for London's Tricycle Theatre and later moved to the Criterion. Where I will be one of the visitors tomorrow afternoon at 3.





Watch the trailer here




No comments:

Post a Comment