Saturday 27 July 2013

Perfect Party Outfit


My current perfect party outfit has been found!
Thanks to ASOS, who never ever lets me down to be honest :)

Have not been on that website one single time without spotting at least 3 pieces that I would love to own.
Last night was no different ;)


 I have to admit I'm not usually the biggest fan of bracelets but this gorgeous Bill Skinner Acorn & Oak bracelet could make me change my mind. Its just so beautiful and luxurious. Think it would make me feel like a princess. Doesn't every girl want to feel like a princess now and again?



This morning I came to the conclusion that pretty much everything I own clothes wise is either navy or all the colours of the rainbow. How about I spruce up the navy with a little polka dot, eh?
Polka dots have never hurt anyone plus this dress is just so lovely!

I would like to call these beauts (very soon to be my) Mermaid Shoes. Not sure why they make me think of mermaids but I am one of Ariel's biggest fans so it is a Very Big Compliment!
Le bf agreed that if I get rid of 5 pairs of shoes I have, (and hardly ever wear to be honest) I can buy these.
That has made my day, you just can not believe :)

*bliss*
*where's the next party at then?*
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment