Tuesday 2 July 2013

The Big Mystery

 
Ages and ages ago (also known as 1998) my cousins Marie, Alice, Clara, my sister Laura and me decided to create some kind of a time capsule.

 
We found a box and filled it with notes and bits and bobs from that time. I have to say I don't remember At All what I contributed. Marie told me we wrote down what we then thought the man of our dreams would be like.
 
*I wonder if my note says Australian chef?*
 

According to my cousins we decided to open the box ten years later, which kind of brings us to about 5 years ago. Haha, seems like I was not the only one who forgot about the existence of this little box of treasures.
 
We're going to all get together soon to ceremoniously open the box and discover what's inside!
I absolutely can not wait and will ofcourse let you guys know :)
 
*****
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment