Friday 6 May 2011

I love Antwerp!

Things I will miss about Antwerp when I move back to Bruges tomorrow:

1) My Absolutely Fabulous colleagues P. and D. @ Never On Wednesday
Thank you girls! You made these months unforgettable :D

2) Bar Choq for its very wide variety of delicious coffee and hot coco!
I took every visitor I had to try something here.
(And the bartender is Hot and very Nice!)

3) Modern Times videostore for renting out movies like The Runaways and all The Vampire Diaries seasons!
And for their good service ofcourse!

4) Zurenborgse Boeken- en Dagbladhandel for always trying to sell me huge lottery tickets and for being the only one to sell Dansk magazine!

5) M.A.C., Zara, H&M, Bershka, River Island and New Look for keeping me company on friday afternoon while waiting for my train.

6) The Fries shop on my way home for smelling Soooooo good.

7) Vertigo for serving us their best wine at worst wine prices because the tap was broken.

8) De Burgerij for their epically bad service but O SO delicious burgers!
 
9) Le Pain Quotidien by the trainstation for serving breakfast after noon.
(I could eat breakfasty-things all day every day)

10) My small room with balcony.
(Never mind the horribly loud plains flying over every few hours)

1 comment:

  1. 7. lol
    Antwerp will miss you too, hun!

    love

    ReplyDelete