Tuesday 19 April 2011

Holiday! Celebrate!

It has been sooo long since I last went on a proper holiday.
(I know. I spent 3 months abroad last summer but that was for work, not play!)

My last real vacation was in 2009! Can you believe that?
No person should EVER have to wait that long to go away and relax.
That's what I think :)

So I decided to book a trip for me, myself and I.
Yes, that's right. Just Moi!
6 whole days of doing only what I want. And I will be doing this in

La Bella Italia
Napoli
(to be more precise)

Swimming - Shopping - Sunbathing - Eating Gelato - Trying not to get run over by mad Italian drivers 
 Visiting historic sites - Shopping - Sending postcards to my friends - Eating pasta
Drinking Limoncello - Shopping


Bought a travelguide to help me get set.





How can this not be cool? Look at these breathtaking pictures!
(Are you guys feeling what I want you to feel? A little jealous? :p)



As a devoted history fan I have to visit Pompeii.

Jeez Louise I can hardly wait te be there!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment